Applicants would preferably possess the following skills:
• Be able to work unsupervised and prioritise their work load
• Be IT literate • Good understanding and knowledge of control systems.
• Possess a good electrical background
• Have Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
• Ability to Liaise with customers and communicate well at all levels (including dealing with clients etc.)
Package offered includes:
• Competitive Salary dependant on experience
• Company Pension scheme
Duties to include:
• Answering calls in to the Bureau department and logging site issues on internal system.
• Compile monthly energy reports.
• Compile pre-service visit reports, highlighting any remedial items or recommendations for the site engineer to investigate.
• Remote connections to site to investigate reported and reactive issues.
For more details call Gary McConville on 07957 233950 or e mail CV’s to email@example.com