Title: BMS Service & Operations Manager
Salary:£50-60,000 basic+ Package
- Reports to the Operations / Engineering Director
- A team of Service Engineers and trainees / apprentices will report to you.
- Ensure Service delivery meets our customer’s needs and requirements.
- Work closely with the admin team to ensure engineers are allocated to the service customer to agreed schedules and standards. Make sure engineer holidays are covered correctly.
- Train your team of field service engineers to the level required to support your maintenance agreements. Assess the engineers training matrix and book new training courses as and when required.
- Review and update your Objectives and Personal Development Plan with Service & Maintenance Director.
- Assist in the recruitment process of Service Engineers and trainees when required.
- Carry out Personal Reviews with the Operations Director annually.
- Raise quotations for maintenance renewal when required and use best endeavours to secure renewal before the contract expires.
- Read through engineer’s reports and make any adjustments / corrections before they are issued to the customer.
- Raise quotations for maintenance additions works based on the engineers recommendations. Ensure each Engineer raises a quotation recommendation for every opportunity on our customer’s sites.
- Work with Operations Director to develop process for best practices and provide a “First Class” service to customers.
- Regularly meet with customers to ensure we understand their requirements and their perception of our delivery – agree improvement measures where necessary
- Share ‘best-practise’ solutions with other Senior Staff both within the Region and within the wider organisation.
- Ensure any Small Works Projects opportunities are escalated to the Regional Technical Sales Manager.
- Track all small works and remedial quotes and chase customers with outstanding quotes.
- Ensure all health safety and environment regulations are met. Carry out H&S audits of Service engineers
- Provide assistance to project sales and project managers to ensure “First Class” service delivery.
- Ensure engineer dispatch staff are working in an optimum fashion. Keep direct labour productive hours within target.
- Update the callout rota as and when required annually and for any adjustments due to sickness / holidays.
- Allocate correct labour to day time call outs.
- Technical support for all service team members
- Monitor progress of trainee’s to ensure they qualify as a Service Engineer in a timely manner.
Significant progression opportunities are available with this position, including role diversification and also the ability to work in multiple markets as the company continues to expand its Solutions orientated approach.
Please apply, or get in touch on 07958 367143 / Mhudson@rccconnect.com