Energy & Building Solutions Manager
Working with our client, you will be working for the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
What will you do day to day?
Your main responsibility will be responsible for delivering carbon savings for client sites though:
- Controls, Carbon Performance and Energy optimisation analysis
- Desk top analysis (DTA) of energy data to identify key areas to focus on when on site surveys.
- Customer site surveys, including site walk-arounds as well as more detailed reviews of how the building and its plant operates.
- Reporting on findings from surveys to key stakeholders
- Processing any health and safety issues through our hazard/near miss reporting platform to maintain safe working environments
- From the DTAs and site surveys, identify new carbon conservation measures and keep internal trackers up to date
- Liaise and communicate well internally within the energy team, with colleagues and with key client contacts to maintain excellent working relationships which are critical in delivering results for our customers.
- Share best practise methods
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on contract performance
- Perform ad hoc surveys and other work as new contracts land and supporting our colleagues where needed
Salary circa £50k to £55k plus benefits package
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marc on 07958 367143