Core function of the Project Support Officer is to provide all Project Management Office functions to support the Director of Projects in efficiently and safely coordinating and managing the department and project resources ensuring consistency with company strategy, project delivery process and upholding / demonstrating the company values.
They shall be driven and determined to proactively seek out input and resolution from team members and senior managers when required to fulfil routine planning and coordination activities, collaborating across different departments and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery and project compliance.
• Experience in Project coordination / management and scheduling.
• Familiar with project management software and project management finances such as applications, retentions and invoices.
• Proficient in the use MS Office including Visio, PowerPoint, Projects and Teams skills.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to labour plan for 25+ staff and coordinate our approved sub-contractors.
• Process driven but will seek out opportunities to go the extra mile and exceed expectations.
• Manage and coordinate multiple tasks with attention to detail and in line with tight timescales.
• Procurement experience, tracking costs against budgets, raising orders and processing corresponding paperwork.
• Commercial support with contract preparation, progress update reports, variation and change management.
• Strong administration / clerical background.
• Flexibility within the working day to complete outstanding tasks.
• Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate with a variety of audiences.
• Understanding of construction / bms / energy industry.
• Recognising the importance of adhering to and promoting good health and safety practices.
• Monitoring and supporting in the correct use, application and evaluation of RAMS, safety inspections, permits etc.
• Attend training where identified to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
To apply for this position please e mail your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7958 367 143