The RCC Connect approach to connecting firms with specialist labour resource and potential employees starts with our experience.
We are markedly different. Our key staff have actually worked within the construction industry, at the sharp end, on site and in offices of companies like yours. We continue to provide Commercial and Contractual consultancy services through our sister company RCC Limited. This allows us to maintain a network of people we have worked with and can recommend personally or via trusted contacts.
Companies spend less time explaining their requirements as we understand first-hand the core skills and overall their businesses need. We then match these to the people we know and connect them together, either on temporary contract placements (both labour only or fixed price), or for permanent vacancy interviews.
How we are different
We have nearly 20 years hand on experience in the Controls Industry at site and office level through our sister company RCC Limited, so we can see your situation through your eyes.
- We have worked at the sharp end for companies like you.
- We only recommend and represent people we’ve worked with personally or come highly recommended by our trusted contacts.
- We will not connect you with anyone simply to achieve ‘targets’
- Everyone gains from our low overheads and fee structure which allows clients to pay less and subcontractors to earn more.
- We offer all the guarantees you expect, plus our personal promise that we won’t recommend someone if we don’t think they will add value to your business, or if they would be a ‘square peg’ in a company’s culture or environment.
- We guarantee that we will not cold call approach people working in our clients’ organisations.
- RCC Connect is part of the RCC Group that was established in 2002 and provides consistently high levels of quality and service.
Burton on Trent
+44 (0)1283 512535
Sat & Sun: Closed