BMS (Trend) Commissioning Engineer (Preston)
Excellent base salary plus company vehicle and generous package
Roles, Responsibilities & Expectations of Client from Employee:
- Safely and Competently Electrically Energise Automatic Control Panels manufactured inhouse or by others and test the entire system independently and thoroughly to the high standards expected of employees
- Proactively stretch and challenge themselves daily whilst ensuring that the safety & well-being of themselves and others around is kept as the highest priority
- Control Panel Commissioning & Testing (On site & Factory)
- Software Engineering (sole & training based)
- Fault Finding (electrically and mechanically) on new & existing projects as well as inherited sites and reactive call outs
- Attend (occasionally at short notice) emergency site callouts either independently or with the assistance of other staff members.
- Adhere to a training programme developed by our Commissioning Manager, Technical Account Manager and HR Dept.
- Interact with Clients, colleagues, suppliers and the public with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- Represent the high standard of customer focus and professionalism expected of all staff (inclusive of wearing the correct uniform/PPE)
- Keep clean, safe and maintain all equipment issued or purchased on your behalf all property of Client and that of our customers
- Carry out CSCS training successfully every 5 years and adhere to all Health & Safety requirements
- Accurately and truthfully document all works completed as deemed necessary
- Compile detailed reports and assist all other team members to best of ability within a timely manner
- Arrival on site promptly within the designated timeframe and preempt the requirements for travel time and ensure operatives vehicle does not have an negative impact for the organisation or the employee
It is anticipated the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within BMS (Building Management Systems) in a Service or Commissioning role. Ideally the BMS experience will be with Trend but may consider other systems.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 07957 233950