BMS Engineer – Service, Commissioning and Projects
The role shall include the following:-
- To engage and comply with the Clients and Client Health and Safety Agenda at all times.
- To undertake the testing, calibration and operation of BMS products and associated controls elements such as sensors, valves, dampers etc.
- To operate and test control panels including power circuits and drives for pumps and fans etc.
- To undertake fault finding, diagnosis and repair of control panels, instrumentation, actuators, BMS controls and in some cases plant and services.
- To undertake condition surveys of plant and controls
- Prepare and write maintenance and survey reports
- Communicate and provide information by phone, email and other written formats both internally and externally to assist and enable the delivery of operations and services.
- To undertake regular backup of all software and documentation that you may create, save or upload and ensure that it is copied to the Client server/office in a timely manner.
Supplementary roles will include:-
- Some minor electrical installation work may be required from time to time and would include cable installation (SELV) and control panel modifications. Some electrical testing and diagnosis may be required.
- You may be required to assist our commissioning engineers and operate within a project team on a particular site carrying out various site roles.
- To participate in meetings, conferences and team activities.
- To help develop procedures and processes that may help you and others within the maintenance and service team.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- To adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality and operations.
- The proper use and care of equipment and materials issued to you for use in your role including computers, mobile phone, vehicle, tools, instrumentation and any products or equipment issued to you for use on a particular job.
- The supervision and guidance/training of any junior/trainee assigned to your care.
- The joint care and supervision of any persons (employee or non-employee) with whom you are working or that your work may affect.
- The correct and responsible use of your computer and IT equipment including updates of all anti-virus and protection software as advised by the Client IT team.
- You are expected to have a flexible approach to the job and may be required to carry out other reasonable duties from time to time as directed by the Company.
- The company will provide regular product training together with health & safety training to assist you in the execution of your duties.
For more details call Gary McConville on 07957 233950 or e mail email@example.com